By Evan Reiter 1314720
Nico Kaan 814584 wrote:
Evan Reiter 1314720 wrote:Let us know if you encounter any issues.

Hi,

FYI, I found the following ICAO invalid aircraft type codes:

Thanks! I'll pass this on to the developers.
By Evan Reiter 1314720
Michael Broom 1244766 wrote:I have been using UT2 for my Ai traffic and now I have installed FLAi.

Can I run them both together or do I have to uninstall UT2.

Currently I have just gone into my sim and I cannot see any traffic at all although this is outside of Vatsim.

I don't think you would have any issue running both, although that would depend somewhat on which rules you're using for model matching in vPilot. The .vmr files control which callsigns are matched to which aircraft, and your mileage/success with running both will depend on which .vmr file takes precedence.

I might suggest you try running only one or the other first, to see how you like it/them. This should be as simple as just temporarily removing the .vmr file(s) for UT2 or FLAi and doing a few flights.

FLAi is only designed to work online for VATSIM, so you won't see any traffic/aircraft if you're not connected to the network.
By Nico Kaan 814584
Evan Reiter 1314720 wrote:FLAi is only designed to work online for VATSIM, so you won't see any traffic/aircraft if you're not connected to the network.

No that's not true. It is just a collection of normal AI aircraft from different developers. They will work in any context that uses AI aircraft, such as my PSXseeconTraffic program. Any other AI program that allows adding AI aircraft will work with it.

Maybe you mean the VMR file, that will ofcourse only be applicable to vPilot.