By Don Desfosse 1035677
Mark Osborne 1279319 wrote:Matthew I love you and want to have your babies. Thank you so much.

Congratulations! You've just won the Best Reply Of The Month Award!

Unfortunately, there's already quite a line of guys trying to have Matthew's babies... I'm afraid you'll have to wait your turn.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Evan Reiter 1314720
Don Desfosse 1035677 wrote:
Mark Osborne 1279319 wrote:Matthew I love you and want to have your babies. Thank you so much.

Congratulations! You've just won the Best Reply Of The Month Award!

Unfortunately, there's already quite a line of guys trying to have Matthew's babies... I'm afraid you'll have to wait your turn.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh, Don, is THAT why you've been pursuing.... nevermind, I probably can't say that here.
By DANIEL ROE 1010937
#526749 Great package guys and thanks for putting it all together for the community. Is there a way to test all the models in P3Dv4 because I've noticed some are showing up as black aircraft?

I'll take notes as I see them but the one I do have was on the ground at EGKK and was a B772 with the callsign AUI37_
This was when using PSXSeeconTraffic. Due to the aircraft being parked at the gate I couldn't get the model info.

Thanks,
Danny.
By Evan Reiter 1314720
Jacob Gehrett 1329626 wrote:I installed FLAi and it did not install the model matching rule set for vpilot as far as I can tell. I read that it automatically puts the file into vpilot and you need to add it to the custom list. Can't find the file.

FLAi will place a ruleset on your computer, but you need to go into vPilot's settings and add it in. If you don't take this step, then you won't have the same detailed model matching you should. The file should be under Documents\vPilot Files, and you can add it in vPilot's settings: Image
By Ross Carlson 887155
#528040 Hello Eddy,

Anything you do to configure model matching on your computer will only affect how you see other aircraft. It will have no effect on how others see you. The only thing you can do to control how others see you is to use the correct type code for the Lancair Legacy when connecting to the network. Other users must have their model matching set up right to be able to show you as a Legacy. If they don't, they show you as their default model, which is often an Airbus or CRJ.
By Josh Glottmann 1275389
Eddy Ruythooren 1373964 wrote:Ross, update, I flyed the Lancair Legacy but used the C182 model to connect and the result is OOALE SMALL online !!!

Eddy, if you are flying the Lancair Legacy, you should connect as a LEG2. Even if that does not show up on a list, that is the correct identifier to have you properly appear for other users. If you connect as a C182 and are actually in a LEG2, your performance characteristics may be substantial in certain situations and controllers may misidentify you.