By Calum Shepherd 1341239
#526595 Would it be possible to add the "SHT" callsign, used by British Airways on domestic flights. It is commonly used by pilots in the UK on VATSIM, but currently vPilot's default model matching database does not recognise it and, as such, implements a default aircraft in place of a BA Babybus. Would it be possible to have this added to the default database, since it's so commonly used both IRL and in VATSIM.
By marcus holmes 815851
#526600 Hello Calum

If you have FLAi (BVAi) installed in theory `SHT` callsigns should show up correctly, they do for me. Here is a the `SHT` section of the model matching vmr for the FLAi models -

<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="A319" ModelName="BVA_FAIB_A319IAE_BAW-British Airways" />
<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="A320" ModelName="BVA_FAIB_A320IAE_BAW-British Airways STD//BVA_FAIB_A320IAE_BAW-British Airways SL" />
<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="A321" ModelName="BVA_FAIB_A321IAE_BAW-British Airways" />
<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="B763" ModelName="BVA_B763_BAW-British Airways" />

There are on the odd occasion `SHT` callsigns that do not look like BA aircraft, this may be down to the person not putting in the correct aircraft code in Vpilot
By Calum Shepherd 1341239
marcus holmes 815851 wrote:Hello Calum

If you have FLAi (BVAi) installed in theory `SHT` callsigns should show up correctly, they do for me. Here is a the `SHT` section of the model matching vmr for the FLAi models -

<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="A319" ModelName="BVA_FAIB_A319IAE_BAW-British Airways" />
<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="A320" ModelName="BVA_FAIB_A320IAE_BAW-British Airways STD//BVA_FAIB_A320IAE_BAW-British Airways SL" />
<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="A321" ModelName="BVA_FAIB_A321IAE_BAW-British Airways" />
<ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="SHT" TypeCode="B763" ModelName="BVA_B763_BAW-British Airways" />

There are on the odd occasion `SHT` callsigns that do not look like BA aircraft, this may be down to the person not putting in the correct aircraft code in Vpilot

I wasn't aware FLAi had its own VMR files. Where are they located? I will for sure use them for more accurate matching.