By Alan Lippitt 1402148
#527995 Ok, so I have installed a lot of WOAI models and assosiated liveries, which is all recognised in vPilot. All looks good when a pilot has a British Airways A320, and thats what I see in FSX, good.
But, as I dont want to install every single airline livery in the World, that would be silly, I have tried to do the following.
I have added House Liveries to all my WOAI base models, and I am trying to get vPilot to use that house livery for an airline livery that I do not have, if you get me.
The problem is that the model is showing in Model Matching, but vPilot doesn't use it, its just uses Default A321.
For example, I dont have the Turkish Airlines B739 livery, so I want it to use the Boeing 739 House livery that I have added, how can I get it to work?
Many Thanks!
By Ross Carlson 887155
#527998 You need to create a custom model matching rule set that uses the house liveries. For each aircraft type for which you want to use a house livery, create a rule that specifies the type code but does NOT specify a callsign prefix. Does that make sense? Let me know if you need more guidance.

Read this for details:

http://vpilot.metacraft.com/Documentati ... hing-rules
By Ross Carlson 887155
#528069 Alan, did you see Evan's reply? The FLAi model package is very thorough, with a robust installer. It contains many "generic" liveries for popular aircraft types.