By Evan Reiter 1314720
#529452 We need to figure out exactly what's "broken".

In vPilot, if you connect to a controller's frequency, does the frequency become active? Are the TX/RX lights enabled?

When you try to press the push-to-talk, does "TX" light up?

If you set a different key, like a keyboard key, can you communicate through vPilot?

Is your Saitek yoke working for other commands/controls in the sim?
By Andreas Damhaug 1025470
#529661 wery sorry for late answer.... but i can't talk on the vpilot, but i can hear the buzzer sound when on unicom, but not showing the blue light when i push the button.

i tryed switech button's and button's etc to nothing work
regard Andreas,
By Don Desfosse 1035677
#529663 Just to confirm -- you are saying you can't talk to a controller that is online using a "proper" (non-unicom) frequency? Or are you saying you are getting beeps and no lights when you are on unicom?

Evan asked some excellent questions that we should really know the answers to in order to help your troubleshooting:

1. In vPilot, if you connect to a controller's frequency, does the frequency become active? Are the TX/RX lights enabled?
2. In vPilot, if you connect to a controller's frequency, when you try to press the push-to-talk, does "TX" light up? (I think you said no, but could not determine if you were specifically talking about an active ATC frequency).
3. Is your Saitek yoke working for other commands/controls in the sim?

I have another question:
4. What key do you use for PTT?