By Marcos Pereira 1363874
#532998 Hi Guys!

I'm having a problem with vpilot. When i connect to an active freq. i don't get the "chrime" sound. Press the PTT button and hear the buzz sound. This happens suddenly because on April i made the last flight and vpilot worked fine.

As you can see on the screenshot, i'm on the right freq. but doesn't work.

I had read some possible fixes, but no resolutions on sight.

screen from .debug.

By Ross Carlson 887155
#532999 Looks like transmit and receive are not enabled for the frequency. (The TX and RX text should be white.) That typically means that the radios are not powered or they have failed.
By Marcos Pereira 1363874
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:Looks like transmit and receive are not enabled for the frequency. (The TX and RX text should be white.) That typically means that the radios are not powered or they have failed.

Thanks for the quick reply! But this happens suddenly... i made the last flight on April and everything worked fine. I can send pvt messages to the ATC. What's the problem? Help...
By Ross Carlson 887155
#533014 It's possible that your add-on aircraft thinks the radios are on, but it is not setting the SimConnect variables properly. This has been an issue with other add-on aircraft.

Please do this:

Load up a default GA aircraft such as the Baron, with the engines running, avionics and master power on, and then post a screenshot of what the vpilot window looks like.