By Ross Carlson 887155
#538158 Maciej, I am confused by your posts. Please answer this question, and this question only:

Do you have both FSX and FSX:SE installed or just FSX:SE?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#538634 Okay, thank you. I think what happened is that Steam updated FSX:SE so that it now installs configuration files in the same place as the boxed version of FSX. So if you had FSX:SE installed before this change, you will have the config files where vPilot looks for them when checking if you have FSX:SE installed. Then, when this update came out, it now installs the config files in the spot where vPilot looks for them when checking if you have regular FSX installed. This leads to vPilot thinking you have both FSX and FSX:SE installed.

I think I'll update vPilot to detect when it finds registry keys and config files for both FSX and FSX:SE, but the registry keys both point to the same exe file, and when that happens, it will ignore the FSX:SE files and only use the FSX files.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#538635 Maciej (and others in this thread with the same issue) can you please give this build of vPilot a try?

https://vpilot.metacraft.com/Assets/Fil ... -2.4.1.exe

This should show ONLY FSX in your model matching settings. Please let me know how it works out.

Thanks.