By Joseph Langley 1379268
#536234 Good afternoon all,

So I have been using Vpilot as my client of choice for a while now and a few months ago it got updated I think, well ever since then it doesn't let me connect to the network as it comes up with the message "the specified default model for FSX was not found...please enter a different model," well I no longer have FSX:SE installed as I have switched to P3DV4 so it is trying to scan for aircraft in a directory that doesn't exist I suppose. Is this a known issue or is it just me, any help would be appreciated as I know the new Vatsim audio is being released so would really like to join the network for that.

Thanks,
Joe.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#536237 Hi Joseph, you said that the error said "the specified default model for FSX was not found" but then you said you no longer have FSX:SE installed. Is the problem with FSX or FSX:SE?
By Joseph Langley 1379268
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:Hi Joseph, you said that the error said "the specified default model for FSX was not found" but then you said you no longer have FSX:SE installed. Is the problem with FSX or FSX:SE?

sorry I should have deleted this comment, about an hour or so after I posted I managed to figure it out, I essentially just deleted the whole FSX directory leaving only P3DV4 for Vpilot to read off, so now it is connecting, Thanks for the reply though! :D