By Ross Carlson 887155
#543686 Can you give an example of an aircraft that you encountered that showed as an A321 but should have shown as one of the FLAI models? Provide the type code and callsign for the aircraft, and the FLAI model that you think it should have matched to.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#543719 Which FLAI model should it have been? It would help if you could show me a screenshot of the specific model in the tree in your model matching settings. And what was BOX85W's type code?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#543773 You didn't post a screenshot showing the specific model in the tree that you expected would be used for BOX85W, nor did you specify what BOX85W's type code was.
By Ross Carlson 887155
Ahmed Zeineldin 1450113 wrote:I can’t post a picture but for BOX85W I expected the model to be a B77F Aerologic but it showed as an A321.

In your advanced model matching settings, please expand the tree to show the actual model that you expected to see for BOX85W. Take a screenshot of what it shows there, including the status (identified or not).

Ahmed Zeineldin 1450113 wrote:This problem started when copilot decided to remove the FSX:SE Model Matching Bar.

What is "copilot"?

And I'm not sure what you mean by "FSX:SE Model Matching Bar". What is that?
By Ahmed Zeineldin 1450113
#543875 The copilot was an autocorrect of vPilot sorry. When I clicked the vPilot settings menu there was a section that said Model Matching FSX and there was another that said Model Matching FSX:SE. Since the Model Matching FSX:SE part disappeared this whole chaos started! I'll send a pic of the tree when I'm back from school.