By Wayne Gary 912615
#539830 It looks like in 1.1.4 or maybe even 1.1.3 RadioMessage.wav quit playing. Getting a sound notification of a text message is important because VATSIM ATC sends text messages. Unless you are just watching the text screen you will miss them. Not good. I know someone complained about being bothered by the sound. But the sound is import and needed.

Why not include a Silent.wav. Users could silence any sound that they didn't want by doing a copy and rename. If you like I will create a Silent.wav and email it to you.

thanks,
wayne
By Wayne Gary 912615
#539877 I had rather hear everything as in a real aircraft. ATC does not necessarily direct all important messages to me. The most common example is ATC posting ATIS info. But it's also important to see communication between ATC and other aircraft. I'm sure you can see the importance to see inter-plane communications too. Especially if you are planning to land on the same runway. I just wish you would put it back the way it was. It is important to see ALL of the messages.

Thanks,
wayne
By Justin Shannon 1215759
#539934 I have updated this in the next release by adding an option in the settings to enable the radio message alert sound for all incoming radio messages. The option will be disabled by default.