Notices For Upcoming Fly-in Events Planned On The VATSIM Network.
By Jorge Uvo 1211960
#524577 Image

Overload Brasilia Event, presented by Vatsim Brazil.

Join this event, and fly to Brasilia (SBBR), in a busy day, with short interval between traffics, to land.

Bring your friends and let's make it busy to air traffic controllers.

Date: June 16th
Time: 1800z to 2000z
Airport: SBBR
Airport information and charts: https://www.aisweb.aer.mil.br/?i=aerodromos&lingua=pt-br&codigo=SBBR
Last edited by Jorge Uvo 1211960 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Jorge Uvo 1211960
#524655 Hi Deon.

We have a little issue with this event. Few members are complaining about this event happen at the same day that Brazil team will play the soccer World Cup and we are thinking the possibility to change this event to 1 day earlier, on June 16th, at the same time 1800z. Is it possible, yet, to change it in the Vatsim Calendar? If yes, I can send the new banner immediately.

Thanks in advanced and regards,
By Deon Mathews 1188217
Jorge Uvo 1211960 wrote:Hi Deon.

We have a little issue with this event. Few members are complaining about this event happen at the same day that Brazil team will play the soccer World Cup and we are thinking the possibility to change this event to 1 day earlier, on June 16th, at the same time 1800z. Is it possible, yet, to change it in the Vatsim Calendar? If yes, I can send the new banner immediately.

Thanks in advanced and regards,

No problem at all. Please do the required changes to your original post and I'll gladly make the changes for you.
By Jorge Uvo 1211960
Deon Mathews 1188217 wrote:
No problem at all. Please do the required changes to your original post and I'll gladly make the changes for you.

Thanks for the understanding, Deon. It is now up to date.

Regards,