Notices For Upcoming Fly-in Events Planned On The VATSIM Network.
By Florian Chiari 1247246
#533653 https://design.vacc-austria.org/events/ ... summer.jpg
The VACC Austria invites you to join the Weekly Wednesday!

FULL ATC every Wednesday above our beautiful Austria. Expect our two main airports Vienna and Innsbruck [LOWW, LOWI] to be fully staffed and very busy. Our minors Salzburg (LOWS), Linz (LOWL), Graz (LOWG) and Klagenfurt (LOWK) are also waiting for your flight!

Enjoy our top notch ATC quality with stunning scenery along your way. We look forward to have you in our airspace - as always every Wednesday from 18.00z to 20.00z!
Last edited by Norman Blackburn 870575 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed Image tags
By Norman Blackburn 870575
#533688 Hi Florian,

I have removed your image tags. The image is absurdly huge both on screen and in file size.

Additionally you dont need to spam the forum system with multiple identical posts. Its every Wednesday :)
By Florian Chiari 1247246
#534159 Hi Norman and Deon!

I am sorry about the large image. I have accidentally attached the wrong version.
Also I would like to apologize for the number of posts in this forum. As I found no way of posting a weekly event and seeing that other VACCs just upload them every week I thought I would do the same...

Could you please upload the new version of the announcement, which is held weekly:

The VACC Austria invites you to join the Weekly Wednesday!

FULL ATC every Wednesday above our beautiful Austria. Expect our two main airports Vienna and Innsbruck [LOWW, LOWI] to be fully staffed and very busy. Our minors Salzburg (LOWS), Linz (LOWL), Graz (LOWG) and Klagenfurt (LOWK) are also waiting for your flight!

Enjoy our top notch ATC quality with stunning scenery along your way. We look forward to have you in our airspace - as always every Wednesday from 18.00z to 20.00z!