By Romano Lara 1018198
#351725 I find ASRC a really good ATC client, except for that it's quite complicated to use and that no user documentation and manual is available. A good documentation and manual will prove really useful for first timers on this software. :)
By Ernesto Alvarez 818262
#351803 that was also lost with AVSIM's files :(

if i get to finally recover one of my old drives i can send you a copy. altho not sure when thatll be, waiting to get some extra cash to buy the sata cable.

try contacting mike, he should be able to get ya a copy. or try searching through avsim, not the file library, the hosted sites, there are still old ARTCC websites up that still have the info, least the old ZMA site is :mrgreen:

ASRC is good, its just a lot more command intensive. no right clicking :wink:

one thing i did like about ASRC is the comms panel. lets you setup lots of frequencies, no need for multiple profiles.

if you are used to typing, shouldnt take long to learn most of the commands
By Romano Lara 1018198
Ernesto Alvarez 818262 wrote:that was also lost with AVSIM's files :(

if i get to finally recover one of my old drives i can send you a copy. altho not sure when thatll be, waiting to get some extra cash to buy the sata cable.

try contacting mike, he should be able to get ya a copy. or try searching through avsim, not the file library, the hosted sites, there are still old ARTCC websites up that still have the info, least the old ZMA site is :mrgreen:

ASRC is good, its just a lot more command intensive. no right clicking :wink:

one thing i did like about ASRC is the comms panel. lets you setup lots of frequencies, no need for multiple profiles.

if you are used to typing, shouldnt take long to learn most of the commands

I will do this E, thanks as always. Good man :D