By Ellis Middleditch 1153692
#378637 i cant find any way to get asrc for max without using bootcamp or something else, is there not just a mac version that connects up to the same thing?
and what VMware do you have if you use that as a conversion, because on the site theres loads of different ones...
thanks
By Shan Mufti 1088396
#378770 I wouldnt recommend using VMware or Parallels as it doesnt process your sound card properly and I couldnt get my mic working. There is no radar client currently available for OSX which is a shame. I stick to Bootcamp, although it is a pain it is the most reliable.
By Ellis Middleditch 1153692
#378830 yeah i could but i hate PCs
every single one ive been on has been slow
my friends ones are slow and get viruses, i get emails from friends of spamming because their computers have been hacked or have viruses etc lol
but not with an imac :)
if i ever do want to become an atc that much it will be in quite a while when i have enough to afford a really good pc, for a fair few thousand
but if i want the good quality then i will just stick with mac for cheaper :)
By Richard Gerrish 1029296
Ellis Middleditch 1153692 wrote:if i ever do want to become an atc that much it will be in quite a while when i have enough to afford a really good pc, for a fair few thousand
but if i want the good quality then i will just stick with mac for cheaper :)

You don't need a great PC to run any of the ATC clients. VRC, ASRC, and ES all run great on my wifes 6 yr old laptop.
By Tim Murphy 1055644
#379642 I have a 2008 intel MacBook Pro. I use Euroscope in VMWare. Someone mentioned WMWare does not process the sound card correctly, they may have problems, but it may be isolated. I certainally do not have any troubles with it.

VMware is a great program, and worth the money to buy it!!!

Do not forget to installed VMTools once you are in the environment, as this will make everything work great for you.

If you need any further assistance: tmurphy26a[at]yahoo[dot]com

Tim