By Cole Miller 1394946
#514858 alright guys and gals this is my first post so take it easy on me.

i recently bought and installed XP11 and also downloaded the latest XSB to start playing some multiplayer. I read all the install notes for XSB and when i start XP I am able to see it in the dropdown menu under plugins. Here is where things go wrong. I am able to select XSB under the first dropdown,i.e.Plugins-XSB but i am not able to select any of the sub categories like configuration, audio setup or connect. I am also unable to select anything in the Plugin Admin sub-menus like Enable/Disable Plugins.

Has anyone else run into this issue and if so how to fix it? Or is this just a bug with XP11 and I am out of luck until an update comes down.

Thanks in advance for the help!
By Christopher Collins 1304731
Cole Miller 1394946 wrote:alright guys and gals this is my first post so take it easy on me.

i recently bought and installed XP11 and also downloaded the latest XSB to start playing some multiplayer. I read all the install notes for XSB and when i start XP I am able to see it in the dropdown menu under plugins. Here is where things go wrong. I am able to select XSB under the first dropdown,i.e.Plugins-XSB but i am not able to select any of the sub categories like configuration, audio setup or connect. I am also unable to select anything in the Plugin Admin sub-menus like Enable/Disable Plugins.

Has anyone else run into this issue and if so how to fix it? Or is this just a bug with XP11 and I am am out of luck until an update comes down.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Make sure you've updated X-Plane to the latest version (via the installer). Make sure you have installed XSB 1.3.3b4 as per the XSB manual. Post a log.txt (use pastie or something similar, and please, in the right forum. (The XSquawkBox support forum, not in here!). I'm a bit swamped right now, but hopefully that'll provide enough information that somebody will be able to throw you a quick couple of pointers.

You shouldn't have that sort of problems with plugins in general which makes me suspect something else is interfering.