By Robert Bressert 1139527
#520041 I am experimenting with X-Plane 11 and flying on Vatsim. I have a question that I can't find an answer for.

Vpilot, FSinn and Squawkbox have user interfaces. Does XSquawkbox have a user interface?
#520048 If you go to https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/software you will see three pictures of user interfaces for Vpilot, Squawkbox and FSinn. There is none for XSquawkbox. When I log on to Vatsim in X-plane 11 there is no interface that I can see. However, since X-plane is in full screen mode (I don't know if there is a way to run X-plane in windowed mode) maybe the interface is behind X-plane.
#520058 I did. But the text on the screen is almost unreadable. No, it is unreadable. Two reasons: First the text is extremely small. Im 62 years old and my eyes aren't what the used to be. Second, I'm colored-blind. Usually the color of the text blends into the background. For all intents and purposes it's invisible. I might not be the only one with these problems. That's why I asked about a user interface, not because I didn't read the documentation.