By Phillip Speer 854824
#449199 Hi Marcus,

How do you want it to show. I can't find a way so it is attached to the callsign/datatag so you can see DAL123/Q or N1234/A flying on the radar scope.
If you add a new aircraft (via the new aircraft window and click on the aircraft sign next to aircraft type) and call it C!72/A or A320/Z etc, it will show in the flight plan as the correct aircraft equipment code (in Euroscope but not sure with VRC but presume it does. If you do add a new aircraft it will need some performance data created but you can just copy and paste this from a similar aircraft in the scenario file once saved.

Phillip
By Marcus Becker 1142460
#449209 I just found a way to make it so. If I first save the scenario as a Euroscope file, I can go into the .txt file and amend the PERFAC section to the equipment suffix I want. This way, it keeps the performance information of the originally selected craft. Then, when I open the scenario in ASE, the aircraft with the equipment suffix is magically there and can be saved as an .air file. It works for me.
By Gustavo Oliveira 1138387
#494706 Hello Craig and all people, how are you doing?
I need to know how to work the traffic circuit at sweatbox.
I didn't found any way to take of and enter downwind after.
Another question is about helicopters. How to set the performance to start the climb with low speed and maintain speed below 120kts?
Thank you for all!! Happy new year!
By Gustavo Oliveira 1138387
Another question is about helicopters. How to set the performance to start the climb with low speed and maintain speed below 120kts?
Thank you for all!! Happy new year!

This part is ok now. Thanks! :)
By Ernesto Martinez 1286139
#504850 I've been trying to use the vroute function on ASE for a couple of months and it never seems to work. It just says "FlightPlan not found". I tried installing vroute but didn't work either. Do any of you guys that are still active know or have a fix to this. It would make things a lot easier. Thanks.