By Ross Carlson 887155
#529829 Controllers, I just put version 1.2.6 up for download. This fixes the version check and server list download errors when you first load a profile. It also fixes the bug where chat window positions would not be saved if you run VRC as a non-admin user.

Download the new version here:

http://www1.metacraft.com/VRC/download.shtml
By Ross Carlson 887155
#530033 The font did not change in this release, it has been the same since the earliest versions. My guess is the font got deleted or corrupted on your system somehow and a different font is being used instead.

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like now? The image in your post is broken.
By Nadeem Zabaneh 1155582
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:The font did not change in this release, it has been the same since the earliest versions. My guess is the font got deleted or corrupted on your system somehow and a different font is being used instead.

Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like now? The image in your post is broken.

Hi Ross,

I seem to have fixed it, I just ran the VRC terminal code again and its all fine. Also, would there be a chance to add sub altitudes? like 5500 in smaller increments? instead of 6000 or 4000?

Regarding the image not sure what happened. But the image link didn't process correctly.
By Don Desfosse 1035677
Romano Lara 1018198 wrote:After installing the new version, will this overwrite the previous with all my existing profiles?

Hi Romano, assuming you were running 1.2.4 or later, this will update the program executable only, maintaining all of your existing profiles.
By Ross Carlson 887155
Nadeem Zabaneh 1155582 wrote:Also, would there be a chance to add sub altitudes? like 5500 in smaller increments? instead of 6000 or 4000?

Please post feature requests in their own thread so it doesn't clog up this thread.

And when you do, please provide more detail ... I don't quite understand what you're asking for here.