By Robert Bressert 1139527
#531361 Google it? I know where the website is located: reformed.csnva.org. I am a member of this VA. If I clear the cache and cookies in my web-browser, the website displays, but I'm not logged in. When i try to log into my account, the page goes completely blank. I have tried on three different web-browsers on two different computers.
By Kenneth Haught 1067681
#531363 Have you tried contacting the VA staff directly or through the contact us form on their website? I managed to get at least to that far (contact us form) and didn't seem to be any errors.
#531365 Yes, I did try to contact them via "contact us" I haven't heard back yet. Also, I left a message on Vatprc.net thinking maybe they knew something but I haven't heard back from them either.

The website works for me too if I clear the browser cache and bookmarks. I can, like you Kenneth, navigate anywhere on the website, but once I try to log in, as I said, it goes completely blank.
#531366 Actually, the screen goes blank in Firefox when I try to log onto their website, but in Chrome I get the following:

This page isn’t working reformed.csnva.org is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

It looks like there is something wrong with their website when you try to log in.