By Bradley Flood 1311363
Christoph Reule 1379750 wrote:Don't want to hurry anyone, but how long does is usually take to process airport data requests? :)

Airport Data Requests haven't fully made it into the actual app yet, so they're sitting on the website doing nothing at this stage, but I'm getting onto this soon.
By Bradley Flood 1311363
Michael Pike 812012 wrote:The 'night overlay' setting isn't retained after closing the app. (v1.2.1)

Is this with automatic colour mode off? Also, does it happen to spawn in a road map style, or just default to day mode every time?
By Michael Pike 812012
#517897 I'm talking about the night overlay not the colour mode. Automatic colour switching is off (that setting is retained). Night overlay is one of the miscellaneous display settings and it always returns to ON every time I load
By Bradley Flood 1311363
Michael Pike 812012 wrote:I'm talking about the night overlay not the colour mode. Automatic colour switching is off (that setting is retained). Night overlay is one of the miscellaneous display settings and it always returns to ON every time I load

Ah ok, I'll get this added. It wasn't actually saving to the settings (likewise with the FIR Boundaries and the all aircraft labels option), but to the current app cycle.
By Bradley Flood 1311363
#517903 AccuMap Version 1.3.0 has now been released.

Changes:
- Airline name and callsign detection (Must have Euroscope installed)
- Pilot, ATC & Observer table column sorting
- AirCharts Integration
- Roadmap should no longer show up under any circumstance
- Ground Layouts Fixed - Rotation, Opacity & Icon Display Modes
- Missing Ground Layouts fixed - KSAN, KDEN, KDFW, KIAH, KMSP & NZ/AUS Layouts no longer white squares
- Resolved an issue where multiple ground layouts could not be reset at the same time
- Another Patch (hopefully the last) for Auto-Updates
- Setting to scale all aircraft icons fixed
- After downloading, the undefined aircraft popup no longer shows
- Hover Info box for pilots changed temporarily to remove opening annoyance and improve performance
- Data Download Refresh Rate now fixed
- Possible fix to settings file occasionally saving empty
- Clickable links for aircraft and controller remarks
- Vataware & VATStats links in Pilot Sidebar Added
- Map Mode not saving state after window close fixed
- Fixed Icon colouring when changing map mode (including Buddy 'Green' on ground)
- New Tooltip Library Added
- Hidden sidebar fixed
- ATC List and counters fixed
- Nite Overlay now saves into local settings
- Notifications fixed (No more ATIS, repeated or commas in the callsigns for notifications)
- Zoom Selection box added => Right Click and hold for functionality
- Sector Extensions Added (Specifically for VATPAC and VATNZ)
---- Note: For this to work, controllers will need to have either
Extending(
extending(
Extend(
extend(
Added into their controller info. For example
Extending(ML-WOL_CTR ML-TBD_CTR ML-TAS_CTR)
- VATBOOK ATC Booking Integration
- MacOS Support
--- For those who want to run AccuMap on Mac, until we get the auto-updates added for that platform, you will have to manually update each time (do this by deleting the .app file and redownloading off our website).

If you are still having issues downloading via the auto-updater, please either redownload it off our website, or once it's downloaded via the app, go to %appdata%/AccuMap and run the installer.
The Auto-Updater (we hope) should be fixed in this version. If it's still not working when you update to the next version, please let us know.

Our Website is also equipped with a Bug Reporting system in case you feel the need to report an issue with the client.
By Bradley Flood 1311363
Christoph Reule 1379750 wrote:From the debugger:

JavaScript error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setVisible' of null on line 135 for file:///D:/Programme%20(x86)/AccuMap/resources/app.asar/scripts/nite.js

Using 1.3.0.

Thanks for that, it's to do with adding new lines into the settings file without disrupting your buddy list for future updates. I'm looking into it.

For everyone else, if you have anything you'd like to add to the application (we are working on performance and those permanent aircraft labels) then please let us know.
By Michael Pike 812012
Michael Pike 812012 wrote:I'm talking about the night overlay not the colour mode. Automatic colour switching is off (that setting is retained). Night overlay is one of the miscellaneous display settings and it always returns to ON every time I load

Just to let you know, on my system now in v1.3.0, this works fine IF the data loads automatically on start up. Sometimes the data doesn't automatically load when the app starts. When I click the download button, the data loads and the night overlay setting is respected but sometimes it still isn't (ie, the night overlay stays on when the user setting is OFF)
I can't pin this down any more I'm afraid and I'm sure it's not high on the priority list!
By Michael Pike 812012
#518324 Just noticed the error in the debugger:-
JavaScript error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setVisible' of null on line 135 for file:///C:/Program%20Files/AccuMap/resources/app.asar/scripts/nite.js
By Andrew Ogden 1336925
Michael Pike 812012 wrote:Just noticed the error in the debugger:-
JavaScript error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'setVisible' of null on line 135 for file:///C:/Program%20Files/AccuMap/resources/app.asar/scripts/nite.js

Hi Michael,

If you read up a few posts, someone has already had this error. It's to do with adding new lines into the settings file without causing disruption to your buddy list and it may be interfering with the night overlay too. We're looking into it for the next update.

Cheers,
By Bradley Flood 1311363
#518998 AccuMap Version 1.4.0 has been released. The hotfix following this update (not sure of this release date as of yet) will be the last update for a little while.

Changes:
- Minor UI Improvements/Modifications
- Major Backend Restructuring
- Settings Backend Rewritten
- Aircraft drawing method improved + icons changed
- Permanent Aircraft Labels introduced when zooming at or above a certain level (increases performance)
- Airport Management Restructured, requests via website now approved and easier to manage
- NAT/PACOT Tracks integration
- Quick Display Menu Added
- Aircraft Filters fixed
- Several Ground Aircraft issues fixed
- Ground Chart loading altered, KDEN image has now been fixed
- Departure/Arrival Airport ICAOs fixed in hover box
- URL Picker Fixed
- Runway Modes Fixed
- Voice Room Data (abnormal popup messages)
- Aircraft search by callsign fixed
- Time Online Calculations fixed (specifically "Time Online")
- Additional Info displayed when hovering over airports and pilots
- Fixed a crash (and error) that resulted in aircraft with no flight plan causing an app hang
- Slightly improved download speeds (on our end, still dependent on the VATSIM Servers and your internet connection)
- Performance Enhancements (One cause for memory leak addressed)
- ATC Sector Extensions Fixed &
- Sector Extensions added for Pseduo Callsigns (Normalised+Naturalised)
---- VATPAC Controllers can now put Extending TAS, TBD in their controller info and the app will pick it up as extending
---- VATNZ Controllers can now put Extending NZCB, NZCT, NZCK in their controller info and the app will pick it up as extending
------ Similarly, VATNZ Controllers (if they have authority to do so) can put Extending AllNZ In their controller info and they will show as extending all sectors of NZ

-----------------------
(Hotfix) A future update (currently being tested)
-----------------------
- The ability to visualise VATBOOK ATC Bookings on the map
- Accurate Flight Path (follows VATSIM Flight Plans) will be released in a future update

--- For those who want to run AccuMap on Mac, until we get the auto-updates added for that platform, you will have to manually update each time (do this by deleting the .app file and redownloading off our website).
For our Windows Users, the Automatic Updates system should have been fixed in version 1.3.0 (one prior to this one). We advise you to try updating via this system first, and if it fails, re-download off our website and submit a report.

Our Website is equipped with a Bug Reporting system in case you feel the need to report an issue with the client.

Major Improvements on our backend have allowed us to progress further with features that we originally said were not possible (labels, flight paths, etc.) whilst still keeping performance to a minimum.
If you have any suggestions at all, we would love to hear them and will certainly look into adding them into the application. Even the smallest details count!