Air Traffic Controller Discussion With a Global Perspective
By Scott Nebeker 1403792
#517404 Hey all!

I've finally gone and decided to join-up.

I spent a long time in the USAF as an Air Traffic Controller with both Tower and Radar certifications. I've got "Enthusiast" marked in my profile instead of the designation of real-life controller simply because I'm not CURRENTLY a controller. That said, I'm about as close as one can be to an actual controller without a pink-card.

Cheers!

Scott Nebeker

(I'm not advertising by doing this, I'm simply showing what I currently do. THIS is a piece that's in progress it'll be finalized in the coming days.)
By Andreas Fuchs 810809
#517413 Hi Scott,

great to have you with us, it is a privilege to have current of former real world aviators with our group here as we can profit a lot from the knowledge!

Cheers from an active ATPL-holder
By Joseph Jucha 1343412
#517468 Of course not! That would be alcohol abuse and as you may recall from the military, you have to go to special classes for that. :)

Seriously, there will be a few items that won't quite jibe with real world, some steps we need to do by the book every time without shortcuts.
After a few clearances you'll understand why. Overall you will fall right back into it.
By Basil Viji 1404160
#517482 :D :D :D :D :)
Joseph Jucha 1343412 wrote:Of course not! That would be alcohol abuse and as you may recall from the military, you have to go to special classes for that. :)

Seriously, there will be a few items that won't quite jibe with real world, some steps we need to do by the book every time without shortcuts.
After a few clearances you'll understand why. Overall you will fall right back into it.