Air Traffic Controller Discussion With a Global Perspective
By Evgeny Vygornitsky 862634
Roland Pohl 813333 wrote:Yes I did so, but if that is the only way, it would be a nice Idea, if Sected sets a letter by default.

I think it isn't good idea because every airport you create a layout for it can be of different class. That is why you have a checkbox there to put the letter manually.
By Roland Pohl 813333
#467834 Hallo Evgeny,
OK that's indeed a factor. But it is a lot of work, if I need a big sectorfile i.E. 800 qnm :-)
We (Flightsimulator Club e.V. with own FSD-Server) do often a Fly-In and I have to create some
special Sectorfiles for that.
#467835 Roland, it's not a problem. Imagine, that I create a sector for 5 Central Asian countries which are 4 hours flight from one side to another.
By Roland Pohl 813333
#467837 Ohh :-) Maybe I'm to old and weak :-)
I did some editing with excel, that worked for me.

Next point :-)
Is there any solution for coastlines and other geodata, found some hints to gndmaker, but all (very old) links don't work anymore.
Roland Pohl 813333 wrote:Ohh :-) Maybe I'm to old and weak :-)
Is there any solution for coastlines and other geodata, found some hints to gndmaker, but all (very old) links don't work anymore.

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=48738
By Sachin Gnath 1260885
#518277 Hey all,

Is there anyway for SECTED to detect the approach transitions, in order to import the arrival routes of a airport such as procedural entries & DME ARC's? I am able to only import STAR's from SECTED by using the LEVEL-D NAV Data.

Thanks.