Air Traffic Controller Discussion With a Global Perspective
By Camden Bruno 1253785
#507737 Based on a poll from early this year, the following ARTCCs support EuroScope use: ZME, ZNY, ZAN, ZAB

There are other ARTCCs that use EuroScope for training purposes (training staff utilize it's training functions in SweatBox), but as you can tell the vast majority stick to VRC.

Hope this helps,
By Blair Shaddock 1358329
#508455 Please Help!!!!!!!
I read thing about how people using wine and wine bottler to run Euro Scope. I have tried and tried to get it to work. Could someone please give me a detailed way of getting Euro Scope to work on Mac
By Alex Seeberger 1129791
Blair Shaddock 1358329 wrote:Please Help!!!!!!!
I read thing about how people using wine and wine bottler to run Euro Scope. I have tried and tried to get it to work. Could someone please give me a detailed way of getting Euro Scope to work on Mac

Bootcamp - I've used many methods and this is the only one that works seamlessly. I was kicking myself for not doing it earlier because Windows 10 is actually pretty good.

Works great with:

VRC
Euroscope
vSTARS
vERAM
By Tomas Hansson 840812
Alex Seeberger 1129791 wrote:

Bootcamp - I've used many methods and this is the only one that works seamlessly. I was kicking myself for not doing it earlier because Windows 10 is actually pretty good.

Works great with:

VRC
Euroscope
vSTARS
vERAM

I use Parallels to run a Windows emulator either on my second monitor or across both monitors in full-screen mode. It is a bit expensive but allows you to run Mac and Windows simultaneously while Bootcamp switches your Mac to become a Windows box.
By Blair Shaddock 1358329
Tomas Hansson 840812 wrote:
Alex Seeberger 1129791 wrote:

Works great with:

VRC
Euroscope
vSTARS
vERAM

I use Parallels to run a Windows emulator either on my second monitor or across both monitors in full-screen mode. It is a bit expensive but allows you to run Mac and Windows simultaneously while Bootcamp switches your Mac to become a Windows box.

I looked into Parallels is not cheap but I found a video about how to get Windows 10 to work on The free Virtural Box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmnr4BeRceQ