By Even Rognlien 1047601
#441731 Anyone know how I can send shared PlanePlotter output-data to SBStoFSDproxy so I can see it in ES? If possible?

@Sergei; Not sure, but you can disable the plugin completely by opening "OTHER SET > Plug-ins" and move the "Standard ES radar screen" to the "Forbidden to draw on types" field.
By Even Rognlien 1047601
#441834 Thanks, I tried to do what you show on the screenshots, except from that I use the input source "UDP/IP data from net". I can see the aircrafts (only shared traffic) moving in PP, SBStoFSDproxy connects sucessfully on 127.0.0.1 and port 30003 but I don't get any data in SBStoFSDproxy. ES connects fine to 127.0.0.1 and I get the SBStoFSDproxy welcome message in ES, but no traffic shows up.

Is the problem that I will need a ADS-B reciever connected, or should it also work with the "UDP/IP data from net" input source?

Btw, I'm planning to buy a microADSB-USB receiver once there's one available. Anyone have experience with these receivers?
By Even Rognlien 1047601
#445342 Thanks again! I found an updated basestation file, but it didn't help for the shared data in PP to be recognised in SBStoFSDproxy.. Btw I got a microADSB today and connected it to PP, and now SBStoFDSproxy picks up data. Maybe the shared PP data is in a different format than the data coming directly from the mode-s recievers?

Btw, how can I share my SBS-FSD data with a friend that does not own a mode-s reciever? Is it enough to give him my IP and port in SBStoFSDproxy so he can connect to it in ES?

Best regards,
Even
By Todor Atanasov 878664
Even Rognlien 1047601 wrote:Thanks again! I found an updated basestation file, but it didn't help for the shared data in PP to be recognised in SBStoFSDproxy.. Btw I got a microADSB today and connected it to PP, and now SBStoFDSproxy picks up data. Maybe the shared PP data is in a different format than the data coming directly from the mode-s recievers?

Btw, how can I share my SBS-FSD data with a friend that does not own a mode-s reciever? Is it enough to give him my IP and port in SBStoFSDproxy so he can connect to it in ES?

Best regards,
Even

Yes. 8)
By Miguel Durao 1189342
#445407 My SBStoFSD doesn't show the coordinates either...
In the "debug" line, sometimes, they appear, but never in the aircraft list.
Just like the screenshot posted above!
Switching the dip-switch didn't make any result either.

Any clue, tip?

Thanks in advance,

miguel
By Miguel Durao 1189342
#445509 Instead of working with planeplotter, i've tryed adsbscope v2.5 and v2.4.

With v2.5 of adsbscope, the problem is the same as with planeplotter: no lat/lon in the proxy.
With v2.4 of adsbscope, the lat/lon problem goes away and I have my aircraft list filled up with everything.

The difference between both versions is:
v2.5: the latitude shows up like -16º (west)
v2.4: the latitude shows up like 344º

Now I have a new problem, in Euroscope, if I zoom out, I can see the planes plotted in 344º longitudes... but my map for the region is in -16º longitudes...

Sorry about the crappy english, hope you understand what is happening and can help me somehow resolve this situation.

Cheers,

Miguel
By Even Rognlien 1047601
#445581 Thank you very much Sergei!

I downloaded the software you linked to (http://forum.adsbradar.ru/downloads.php?do=file&id=74), (remember to follow the english manual: http://adsbradar.ru/adsbscope-ic7k-quick-manual-english), connected it to ES via the PlanePlotter server function, and it's working great now! NICE :mrgreen: