By Ervins Reinverts 963676
#355137 Do I understand correctly that one must own a SBS/Radarbox for this to work?
Or it is possible to get it to work with flightradar24.com's data?
If needed, I can get in touch with flightradar24 admins, as I am a little bit of "involved" person :)
By Gergely Csernak 904331
#355943 To be honest I do not really know what data you can get from flightradar24.com. This proxy needs a TCP/IP port to be opened to read the data stream from. This stream has to be the have the syntax that is used by SBS-1. If you can have such source then you can use it there.
By Ervins Reinverts 963676
#361926 I just contacted the FR24's admins on this topic and got some not very good news. Some of the feeders have only given permission to use the data on FR24 website, so this would be a violation of that agreement, and so some areas should be filtered out. And on the other hand, they have a very long to-do list and most likely we won't see any export from FR24 until at least August, even in filtered form. Sure I would love to see the permissions to be changed to include Euroscope users, but that's beyound my reach. :)
By Sergei Germanenko 987355
#362457 I noticed that there are planes which do not have to TAG aircraft type and registration number. In radarbox these data are in TAG. How can I fix this problem?

The user Radarbox dynamic ip, as you can connect SBStoFSDproxy server that other users would have seen it on the server data?
By Sergei Germanenko 987355
Ervins Reinverts 963676 wrote:I just contacted the FR24's admins on this topic and got some not very good news. Some of the feeders have only given permission to use the data on FR24 website, so this would be a violation of that agreement, and so some areas should be filtered out. And on the other hand, they have a very long to-do list and most likely we won't see any export from FR24 until at least August, even in filtered form. Sure I would love to see the permissions to be changed to include Euroscope users, but that's beyound my reach. :)

I think that you need to create a network in Euroscope. Developers Euroscope, thank you, that you have created a plugin for users of SBS / Radarbox. I hope that this project will be further implemented.
By Gergely Csernak 904331
#366206 Probably the easiest would be if I add the multiple receiver connect support for SBStoFSDProxy :).

But you meantime you can create a very small proxy that does the same. Connect to any number of SBS server and offer a port where SBStoFSDProxy cna be connected to. Just push all the data you receive from the stations to my proxy. I guess it should work.