By Brendan Chen 943434
#384414 I would really like to be able to do this myself. As I am able to receive the full Australian TAAATS feed raw data from Air Services Australia (maybe delayed by 5 min), I would really like to have it displayed on ES. Is there a way for us to develop a plugin such that it is able to be just read in like VATSIM data?

I've kinda had a read of the previous posts, but didn't quite understand how it was done...
By Gergely Csernak 904331
#387963 I do not know if there is a free public data feed or not. I do not have access to any unfortunately.
I only need a port that can be opened and receives the data in the right format. You do need to write a plug-in or so. Just create a proxy or a direct access to the data feed.
By Brendan Chen 943434
Gergely Csernak 904331 wrote:I do not know if there is a free public data feed or not. I do not have access to any unfortunately.
I only need a port that can be opened and receives the data in the right format. You do need to write a plug-in or so. Just create a proxy or a direct access to the data feed.

What I was talking about was by no means freely available, I don't currently have the feed, but when I have signed the NDA, I should do. From others who had signed the NDA, they said the original data cannot be distributed or even shown to people without the NDA, but the processed data should be fine. Exactly how much of that is right (if any) would have to be verified once I sign the NDA.

I think I may dig into this a bit further, it would be interesting to see how it goes!
By Sergei Germanenko 987355
#401795 Who shares data on ADSBHub.net can be connected to a server by means of SBStoFSDproxy to download here http://www.radioscanner.ru/files/downlo ... dproxy.rar. Connection on ip 127.0.0.1
Port 30004

You can watch all the planes, which are connected to this server

By Even Rognlien 1047601
#441167 How is the update rate of the aircraft tags when a radarbox is connected to Euroscope? Is there any delay from the reciever to what you see in Euroscope?

@Sergei; I guess that is due to some incompatiblity in the plugin you are using. Try to unload it and see if that helps.