By Gergely Csernak 904331
#467135 Celebrating the really succesfull W14 conference (thx for the organizers) I am happy to announce that after a really long-long time finally the version 3.2 of EuroScope is available for public use.

* Complete new simulator structure. More control over the planes, predefined taxi routes, artificial intelligence for ground traffic, tower simulator.
    * Improved STCA and and a brand new MTCA tool - the CARD list is available.
    * Flight plan separation tool.
    * Probing tools - check conflicts before issuing the clearance.
    * New radar antenna handling.
    * TAG item coloring on departure/arrival.
    * MSAW warning.
    * Save tracking information on disconnect and restore them after reconnect.
    * Plug-in environment: CAircraft class is deleted but CFlightPlan and CRadarTarget are introduced.

And many many more fixes and new features - well we got 5 years for them :)
Download the latest version of EuroScope and see for yourself.

http://www.euroscope.hu
By Pierre Ferran 1259058
#467139 Thank you very much :D

Just to advise, the euroscope.hu seems up to date, but not the "www" subdomain, don't know if its a caching issue on my end.

Also, I cannot find the .lic file for the FSD server, will a vatsim public license be published as shown on one of the wiki's screenshot ?

Great work, thanks again.
By Johan Grauers 1113891
#467143 Now I just have to learn how to use all the new toys!

Thanks for your continued efforts in developing vatsim software Gergerly, thanks to you and people like you we have some really good software to use, and once again it seems it is getting even better and better!
By Duarte Folgado 1106197
#467147 Thanks a lot to all Euroscope team for the effort and hours spend developing the update! :)
Not installed yet but I'm sure it's fantastic!

Stefano Amatore 1281869 wrote:thanks ;) but this for ATC or for Pilot?

Hello Stefano,
It's for ATC. It's an ATC client software

Duarte
Pierre Ferran 1259058 wrote:Also, I cannot find the .lic file for the FSD server, will a vatsim public license be published as shown on one of the wiki's screenshot ?

The license should be downloaded automatically. Please advise if it is not the case.
By Yuu Wang 1283537
Gergely Csernak 904331 wrote:
Pierre Ferran 1259058 wrote:Also, I cannot find the .lic file for the FSD server, will a vatsim public license be published as shown on one of the wiki's screenshot ?

The license should be downloaded automatically. Please advise if it is not the case.

when start EuroScopeFsdServer
not download license file auto, just open folder for select .lic file
By Phill Powell 849479
#467197 Many thanks to Gergely and the team!

It's been a long time coming and I'm champing at the bit to get started. Sadly I'm painting the house. :(
Can I install it alongside 3.1d or do I need to remove it first?

Phill
By Yuu Wang 1283537
Phill Powell 849479 wrote:Many thanks to Gergely and the team!

It's been a long time coming and I'm champing at the bit to get started. Sadly I'm painting the house. :(
Can I install it alongside 3.1d or do I need to remove it first?

Phill

install another folder is ok, not need remove 3.1d
#467205 I received some requests about all the changes in v3.2. You can find all release notes since 2008 at http://www.euroscope.hu/install/changes.html.

A small request, or suggestion. If you have any problem, or bug report, please use another thread not this one. That makes us much easier to administer them and it is a better chance for you to have it it fixed :)