By Fredrik Voksepp 1120779
#467220 The main site link and the first mirror are both working, not yet mirror 2 though.

http://euroscope.hu/index2.html
Mirror sites may not be available until the installers are copied there.
Last edited by Fredrik Voksepp 1120779 on Mon May 12, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Christopher Ferguson 1183945
#467222
Fredrik Voksepp 1120779 wrote:The main site link and the first mirror are both working, not yet mirror 2 though.

http://euroscope.hu/index2.html
Mirror sites my not be available until the installers are copied there.



Thanks! :mrgreen:
By Matthijs Pals 1260467
#467223
Gergely Csernak 904331 wrote:
Pierre Ferran 1259058 wrote:Also, I cannot find the .lic file for the FSD server, will a vatsim public license be published as shown on one of the wiki's screenshot ?


The license should be downloaded automatically. Please advise if it is not the case.


It is not the case, at first startup of the server it asks for an initial license file:

Image
By Dante Nikolovski 1262085
#467224 Nice. I'll see what's new. But, as far as I can see, no essential update. Still problems with the scratchpads, VORs can not be typed in and seen. Also, for a large sector file with lots of airports like ZNY, in order to change the active runway, must wait for 3-5 minutes, so that bug is not repaired. I was hoping that the scratchpad would be repaired, but nothing. Can anybody tell me how do I remove the DUPE thing and what exactly is that?

Tnx
Dante.
By Tim Wong 1179662
#467234
Dante Nikolovski 1262085 wrote:Nice. I'll see what's new. But, as far as I can see, no essential update.

That is a personal question because everybody has his/her own preferences and favorites. Some functions you will like might be not my cup of team and vice versa.
A full list changes can be read on the website of Euroscope:
http://www.euroscope.hu/install/changes.html

Still problems with the scratchpads, VORs can not be typed in and seen.

Don't have this problem. I can write every VOR/NDB/Intersection I want which the pilots should fly (directly) to.

Also, for a large sector file with lots of airports like ZNY, in order to change the active runway, must wait for 3-5 minutes, so that bug is not repaired.

Since I am not a CTR controller at present moment I can not give you an answer. But I've never heard this before from other CTR controllers. It might be because European airspace are luckily not that big as in the US.

Can anybody tell me how do I remove the DUPE thing and what exactly is that?

Here is the answer you've been looking for which had been documented since 2007 :)
viewtopic.php?t=23800#p187893
By Wolfgang Decher 1072904
#467260
Michael Naidis 1161040 wrote:Erm, when I try to run the new EuroScope it gives me the following error:

Image

I've tried to run it as an administrator yet with no luck.


I got the same error i solved the Problem deinstall old and new Euroscope and install both again in two different folders
By Todor Atanasov 878664
#467267
Christopher Ferguson 1183945 wrote:
Fredrik Voksepp 1120779 wrote:The main site link and the first mirror are both working, not yet mirror 2 though.

http://euroscope.hu/index2.html
Mirror sites my not be available until the installers are copied there.



Thanks! :mrgreen:


Sorry about that, it is my fault. Mirror 1 should work now, mirror 2 should work tomorrow.
By Tim Wong 1179662
#467288 Has been solved by some other people. Maybe it will help you, too - good luck:
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=64857&p=467263#p467262
By Merik Nanish 1184142
#467513 Thanks for the great work Gergely!

One minor issue btw: When I open ES 3.2, it contacts the ES website for a version check, then responds that "you have the latest beta version". I think you need to update that response from the server-side.
By Gergely Csernak 904331
#467737
Merik Nanish 1184142 wrote:One minor issue btw: When I open ES 3.2, it contacts the ES website for a version check, then responds that "you have the latest beta version". I think you need to update that response from the server-side.


Yes, I realized that also. I hope that it does not brother anyone too much :)