By Sam White 1214219
#491944 Open the file in Notepad, then click "File"->"Save As...", change the file type from "Text Document .txt" to "All Files" in the drop down below the "File Name" box, then enter "PublicVatsimLicence.lic" as the file name before clicking "Save" and it will be saved as a ".lic" file. :D
By Emilio Cloquell 1133308
#508570 Hi everyone.
Now it says that the public licence has expired. I pressed No when it asked me to delete it, but the other person could not connect to my FSD server. It was working fine when the licence was still valid.
What can I do? Is it possible to get another free licence? How could I purchase one?

Thanks in advance.
By Simon Vandersnickt 1317981
Emilio Cloquell 1133308 wrote:Hi everyone.
Now it says that the public licence has expired. I pressed No when it asked me to delete it, but the other person could not connect to my FSD server. It was working fine when the licence was still valid.
What can I do? Is it possible to get another free licence? How could I purchase one?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue. I've tried to download the licence file several times now, but it keeps telling that the licence is expired. I think that this licence isn't valid anymore due to the New Year, is someone able to make a new one?