By Jonas Kuster 1158939
#468638 Kieran

Start to read here: http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index ... chitecture.
Actually most of the question you will have in the future about ES can be answered by the wiki. Always look for an answer there first.

Have fun using ES!
By Masoud Asadi 1207572
#472964 Hello Csernak,
I've been using the EuroScope 3.1d for a long time and I really appreciate the effort you have put in this software, and I wanna thank you for your brilliant behavior in responding the needs users have told you during these years in V3.2

it's for a couple of days I am using v3.2 and I enjoyed it a lot. it sorts many needs of my training session and in control which was not in the previous version.

But,
for the Off-line Simulator, a questions pops in my mind as soon as I saw you have separated the FSD server.

Cause I am ATC Training Director of VATME Division and Iran vACC INS ,... my Duties are double or maybe triple , so I manage it by inviting some of the trainees of my vACC whom their houses are near to mine and I train them offline.

1) I was wondering!!! if I Start using ES v3.2 does the License you have issued for VATSIM Public usage may limit my home network during the training?

2) Does it needs to connect to Internet to check the license each time we want to use Offline Simulator?

Regards,
Masoud Asadi
VATME ATC Training Director
By Eric Bocaneanu 906549
#474292 Masoud,

The limitation in this Public VATSIM licence is 2 connections of radar controllers and 2 connections from FSX for Tower View. For a nonintegrated session you may run a server on each computer's instructor. It requires internet access for licence check and it can run without internet access for 2 days thereafter.

If you want integrated training I still suggest using the Sweatbox server online even if it is online.
By Samuel Valasek 1421976
Sharon Lidor 1415066 wrote:How do I make a private session, with IP address and all that? ES-v3.2
please help me with that. I really need that.

thanks.
Sharon

Hi Sharon,
Unfortunately you do not have the correct rating to host a "private" sweatbox session. Sweatbox is for use of mentoring sessions only. If you wish to create your own Hamachi one, unfortunately you also don't have the correct files to create one, only mentors have access to these files and mentors are not allowed to redistribute them.

Regards,
Sam.
By Trevor Hannant 1240481
#536007 Sharon, what are you going to use a private session for?

- a private FSD server that you'll be running for a vA/Flight Sim group or community?
- to run scenario files to practice towards progression under the UK training scheme?
- something else?

All of the above require completely different ways of setting things up - unless we know what you're going to use it for, we can't help you...