By Shehryar Ansari 814615
#509160 I am unable to save the range rings display when I am saving the scope settings i.e. they do not appear the next time I open the scope by default. Can someone provide me with some guidance on how to save the display so that the range rings appear as they were in my previous session.

Thanks

Shez
By Kieran Samuel Cross 1298134
Shehryar Ansari 814615 wrote:I am unable to save the range rings display when I am saving the scope settings i.e. they do not appear the next time I open the scope by default. Can someone provide me with some guidance on how to save the display so that the range rings appear as they were in my previous session.

Thanks

Shez

The .rings command will not save onto any ASR or settings file that you have setup; you must use this command every time you wish to see them.

For a more permanent solution, ask your staff member in charge for the sector file to add these range rings.

If you are this member of staff, or you'd rather make your own version with these circles, I'd recommend opening your files in SectEd, and using the drawing tool to draw circles around the location you want to have them.