By Krister Larsen 1340812
#515241 Hi!

I`ve seen some peoples have Euroscope on their Mac, even though Euroscope is not developed for this OS. And because I was smart enough to buy a Macbook Pro, I want to get Euroscope on MacBook, if there is a possibility for that.

So my question is, how do I install on a Macbook and is there somewhere a detailed guide, showing how to do this.
I have also heard there have been some issues, which is about the voice. Is this right?
By Kieran Samuel Cross 1298134
#515253 As with any UNIX-based OS, you'll need to run EuroScope from an emulator/"compatibility layer" (to be technically correct regarding Wine). The best, and the most commonly used is Wine. I've heard about a few issues regarding dragging the display about, but I've never heard of other issues.

I personally run EuroScope from my debian-based laptop when I'm needing a second display or when I'm away from my PC. I've never had any issues, yet!

Here's a simple guide on setting up Wine on a macOS based machine.
By Hubert Okon 1334292
#515526 Wineskin does the job just fine.
No problems at all on my hackintosh running latest macOS Sierra 10.12.5
However there is a small issue with scrolling, you just have to scroll carefully because you will end up with radar screen zoomed out max or zoomed in max.
Here for proof Italy Radar: http://imgur.com/a/eTU8U