By Morten Jelle 1012739
#519811 I would still go for the sector ownership setup step, that was made earlier. I'm by far an expert on this, so I can't really tell you what else, it could be.
By Jonas Kuster 1158939
#519976 Ray,

To be clear. The file you provided is not a native ES sector file at all. It was probably modified to look so, but there are different problems. Missing or bad format data, missing additional files to use all the ES functionality. So you can't expect ES to work as it should because the data format is not appropriate.
This starts with the missing airspace definition for GND. As a consequence, ES doesn't know what your AoR is and so doesn't know which aircraft should be displayed. I suggest you to verify, the following option in the general settings is deselected:

Then go to the active airport/runway dialog and make sure to set DEP and ARR active for your airport.

This will disable the automation in this matter and should bring you the intended results.
Always keep in mind that the sector file you currently use is not prepared correctly for ES use. So we are here actually discussing an editing issue which you should clarify with your local staff.
By Bjoern Helge Smaavollan 1055999
#520008 I suggest you read up on ese file creation.

My guess is that the gnd sector isn't covering the aircrafts you expect to show up.

If the planes are outside the gnd boundary in .ese they won't show as they aren't your responsibility per se.

Arrivals will show because they are predicted to enter your sector.