By Cesar Augusto Bermúdez 976512
#521098 Hi! Great tutorial! I use AutoCAD, SHP files with the terrain, Excel and 3D studio MAX, is not simple and take time, but the terrain looks very good!

Full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MSW5FBbz8Q
By Chriss Klosowski 1306415
#521149 Hello Cesar,

Since you're talking about AutoCad. Do you know how to use charts to make ground layouts with it?
By Cesar Augusto Bermúdez 976512
#521162 Sure, I know how, but is not easy to explain, first you need set the aiport in the correct UTM coordinates and draw the airport, save the file as DXF, use a converter DXF-KML-SCT, done. I'm not a expert, but there is two ways I use to create ground layout, first: using the BGL (AFCAD), if is FSX I use Airport Facilitator X to convert to FS9, that is the only BGL can Sected read, after that I convert the SCT to CSV (separated by ; ) modify the coordinates in excel to UTM using a formula, then create a SCRIPT file for Autocad to improve the airport in the program. The second way is using google earth, there is some tutorials online for that.
That is the easy explain... my english is not so good, so I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.. :D