By Harry Sugden 1237658
Jonas Kuster 1158939 wrote:This tool might help you to get parts of your sct file analyzed visually quicker. The advantage is, that you can read the coordinates directly when hovering the points.
https://webtools.kusternet.ch/coordinatesimporter

Also consider using GNG in the future. It includes f.e. an updated airway structure according the current AIRAC and sector lines (also those to be displayed between active ATC) are calculated automatically once you provide a set of points and sector definitions with those points.
I'm using this to create sector file for the EuroCenter vACC. So I'm aware of the number of airspaces in Europe. And in my opinion, GNG is the only tool that allows the amount of work required for complex sector files to be done within a reasonable time.

Ah cheers - that tool might be quite useful! Regarding GNG, when I was Operations Manager I decided that continuing to maintain the sector file wholly by ourselves was more appropriate at the time, though I don't make the decisions anymore! I think for now our GitHub solution is working quite well.
By Jonas Kuster 1158939
Harry Sugden 1237658 wrote:I think for now our GitHub solution is working quite well.
Yeah, I know. But just for yourself (your own vACC). For any updates affecting data of neighbour vACCs, this needs a lot of work of two people (one from each vACC). Considering this scenario, GNG has unrivalled advantages over any existing systems. Depends where your focus is ... ;)
By Harry Sugden 1237658
Jonas Kuster 1158939 wrote:Yeah, I know. But just for yourself (your own vACC). For any updates affecting data of neighbour vACCs, this needs a lot of work of two people (one from each vACC). Considering this scenario, GNG has unrivalled advantages over any existing systems. Depends where your focus is ... ;)

I'll point the Operations Director to GNG, and suggest that the sectors and sector lines are updated (and coordinated with adjacent vACCs!) :)