By Ashar Hussain 1374485
#528880 Hello everyone! I have been looking for a long time on how to set up a local sweatbox server without connecting to the actual sweatbox so I can self-train. After reading online, I found out that to create a local session on ES, I need to use the included FSD server. When I try to use it though, it keeps asking for a license. I found a license somewhere in this ES forum but it has expired and says something like "signature no longer valid" Does anyone have an updated and working license that I can use? If not, is there any other way to set up a local sweatbox with ES or with another software? Thanks in advance!
By Ashar Hussain 1374485
#528998 One more thing, I have a friend that wants to connect to my local simulation but we cannot figure out how he can join. He is using a different router and he puts my computer IP into his server on direct to vatsim. He unchecks the connect to vatsim box but when connecting, after 5 - 10 seconds, he gets disconnected.
By Ashar Hussain 1374485
#529245 I have read over that section of the wiki many times but I still cannot figure it out. I start the simulator just fine. I port forward the correct ports using my network then I give the network ip to my friend yet he is unable to join
By Ashar Hussain 1374485
#529249 Let me try and connect via another computer at my home. If it works locally then it should not be the configuation. The thing is that I have not touched anything in euroscope other then putting in a sector filing and setting up the scope.