By Gergely Csernak 904331
#531571 My ISP informed me that they found some very dangerous and suspicious material on euroscope.hu web site. Therefore they blocked all the content and they are running an investigation.

I would like to apology because of the temporary shutdown. I hope they do their work fast enough and everything will return normal.

Meantime you may download all the latest versions from my shared google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rsBunTadLEvUpljJk-Jd0jL7Mqe18GFw?usp=sharing
By Shujaa Imran 1303668
#531705 Hi Gergely,

Sorry to hear about the website, hopefully it'll work out soon.

Just wanted some information - since the website has been down, Euroscope hasn't been working on my computer. It crashes everytime about a minute after startup. I'm thinking it is because Euroscope isn't able to download any update data etc/ from the website. Is there any fix for this? Or is this a previously known issue?

Thanks
By Johnny Coughlan 861497
Shujaa Imran 1303668 wrote:Hi Gergely,

Sorry to hear about the website, hopefully it'll work out soon.

Just wanted some information - since the website has been down, Euroscope hasn't been working on my computer. It crashes everytime about a minute after startup. I'm thinking it is because Euroscope isn't able to download any update data etc/ from the website. Is there any fix for this? Or is this a previously known issue?

Thanks

Are you using the U.K. VCA plugin?, if so, unload the plugin or delete the .dll, it's no longer supported by its author.
By Shujaa Imran 1303668
Johnny Coughlan 861497 wrote:
Are you using the U.K. VCA plugin?, if so, unload the plugin or delete the .dll, it's no longer supported by its author.

That fixed the issue, thanks!