By Christoph Reule 1379750
Ryan Sansome 957991 wrote:That's great. I've requested the coordinates from a colleague and as soon as I get them, I'll send them to you.

Please send me the coordinates as soon as you get them so I can "fine-tune" the sector shapes. :)
#513464 Hi Matthew,

Dublin TMA is already included (next release).

I only found coordinates for E and WD sectors so far, and these are the ones shown on the VATSIM UK area sectors chart.

Do you have coordinates for the Rathlin & Deancross sectors?
By Javier Escandarani 1308070
#513595 Hey mate!
Here in Argentina there are 4 TMA's that aren't being shown because their callsign ends with _CTR and they are not in the firboundaries.dat. I do have their coords, I could send them to you. I tried to do it by myself but I failed and they are really important cause people don't know that those controllers are connected.
Thank you so much!
Javier Escandarani 1308070 wrote:Hey mate!
Here in Argentina there are 4 TMA's that aren't being shown because their callsign ends with _CTR and they are not in the firboundaries.dat. I do have their coords, I could send them to you. I tried to do it by myself but I failed and they are really important cause people don't know that those controllers are connected.
Thank you so much!

Hi Javier,

please feel free to send me the TMA coordinates (+ names) and I'll see what I can do. :wink: :D

Thanks!