By Don Desfosse 1035677
#522002 Based on the information published at https://vatspy.vatcar.org , it appears you should send an email to update (at) vatspy.vatcar.org The very next paragraph speaks to an authorized person to update data, but I am guessing that if you submit a request, they will ask an "authorized person" to verify and update the change request.
By Christoph Reule 1379750
Don Desfosse 1035677 wrote:Based on the information published at https://vatspy.vatcar.org , it appears you should send an email to update (at) vatspy.vatcar.org The very next paragraph speaks to an authorized person to update data, but I am guessing that if you submit a request, they will ask an "authorized person" to verify and update the change request.

Thanks! :)
By Alex Long 891981
Craig Tomkins 1075089 wrote:Hi there,

Are you looking after the Github Pull data? I have submitted some new entries, but i dont think i have done it right. So, i am looking for some help.

Craig...I received your email. The pull request didn't correctly submit, but I'll merge the data from your email.
By Timm Rehberg 929019
#532037 Hi there! 8)
Could you update us if there will be a new update with all changed published until now (new airspace, etc.) and for example LTFM included in some time?
Or is there any page where we can find minor updates to included for our vat-spy? 8)
By Philip McNiel 1282687
#532102 I'm not sure how to contact VATCAR about this (vatspy.vatcar.org is a broken link now), but I would like the next update to include not only both LTFM and LTBA--since they're both going to be staffed from time to time according to Turkey vACC--but also the LTBB_CTR since it still exists on VATSIM and is frequently staffed. I have sometimes reverted to an older VATSpy update when flying in Turkey so that I can see LTBB_CTR, but that update doesn't have Adria Radar on it. Furthermore, I have been told that ADR_CTR is a true Center, providing top-down coverage, and so it should not be shown to include only "FL245 and above."

So the changes I would like to see include:

-Both LTFM and LTBA included
-LTBB_CTR included, hopefully with LTAA_CTR shown to include the area of LTBB_CTR when LTBB is offline
-ADR_CTR shown as a true Center rather than a Eurocontrol-style position that only covers "above FL245"

I would appreciate it if someone with the ability to contact the people at VATCAR could suggest these edits to them :)
By Alex Long 891981
Philip McNiel 1282687 wrote:I'm not sure how to contact VATCAR about this (vatspy.vatcar.org is a broken link now), but I would like the next update to include not only both LTFM and LTBA--since they're both going to be staffed from time to time according to Turkey vACC--but also the LTBB_CTR since it still exists on VATSIM and is frequently staffed. I have sometimes reverted to an older VATSpy update when flying in Turkey so that I can see LTBB_CTR, but that update doesn't have Adria Radar on it. Furthermore, I have been told that ADR_CTR is a true Center, providing top-down coverage, and so it should not be shown to include only "FL245 and above."

So the changes I would like to see include:

-Both LTFM and LTBA included
-LTBB_CTR included, hopefully with LTAA_CTR shown to include the area of LTBB_CTR when LTBB is offline
-ADR_CTR shown as a true Center rather than a Eurocontrol-style position that only covers "above FL245"

I would appreciate it if someone with the ability to contact the people at VATCAR could suggest these edits to them :)

Since I've departed my positions with the Caribbean Division, it appears they no longer have an interest in maintaining this project. I will, however, be resuming the maintenance of this project on my own as it's transferred to a more permanent location. So hang tight, there'll be a new URL to access a website for this project. For now, the repository on GitHub can be accessed here. The master data file can be obtained by clicking here. To get in touch with me related to updates to this file, either send me a PM here for now or a pull request on GitHub.
By Mark Wolpert 847924
#532607 I was flying around LDDU Croatia this week and a controller and was in controlled airspace but the controller boundary was not correct in Vatspy. Just wondering if there is an all in one update somewhere of the latest boundary data? Maybe it is included in a new download of Vatspy?
By Alex Long 891981
Mark Wolpert 847924 wrote:I was flying around LDDU Croatia this week and a controller and was in controlled airspace but the controller boundary was not correct in Vatspy. Just wondering if there is an all in one update somewhere of the latest boundary data? Maybe it is included in a new download of Vatspy?

Mark, the latest update is in the post right above yours.