Pilot Discussion With a Global Perspective
By Don Smith 1001023
#518383 From other Forums, I have adhered to the Mouse Drift Problem directions with the following actions:
START -> Control Panel - > Mouse Properties -> Pointer Options - > Hide pointer while typing (Unchecked)
This has cured my Mouse Drift Problem, but I have another more important problem at hand.

SYSTEM: Running 3 monitors, Intel i7 CPU, 930 @ 2.80 GHz, RAM 12.0 GB, 64-bit OS, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, Windows 7 Pro
FLT SIMS: P3Dv4 & FSX SE
My flight sim program demands that the mouse come back to the flight at hand even after I try to access another program on another monitor.
This limits me from texting and/or speaking with VATSIM ATC. I can only quickly type three characters at a time of my text for position reports or speaking quickly while live with the area ATC. Speaking to ATC and Checking-In – I barely get three seconds to report after pressing firmly pressing my designated key for the correct communications channel when the P3Dv4 and/or FSX SE are in use. I must come across ‘broken’ to ATC but really the flight sim program draws me back into the flight in progress and out of the comms.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your time!