Pilot Discussion With a Global Perspective
By Robert Shearman Jr 1155655
#523990 Uganda is not quite 0N, 0E -- it's more like 0N, 32E.

But if the sim was showing you in London and the interface was reporting you in Uganda, that's most likely an issue with whatever interface is connecting FlightGear to Squawkbox (and I assume by Squawkbox you mean SB747). That interface is highly experimental and there probably aren't too many people here that know how to troubleshoot it. You might well have more luck on the FlightGear forums (https://forum.flightgear.org/).

I say this as a former FlightGear user myself -- frustration with the FG/VATSIM interface is what led me to abandon it eight years ago.
By pavlin stanchev 1361882
#523991 It's exactly SB 747, yes. Tomorrow I'll got some help from former FG vatsim user. Hope he'll fix it. BTW checkup your e-mail. You have an application.
Last edited by pavlin stanchev 1361882 on Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Clarke Kruger 847916
#523992 Except if you look at his screen shot he's south of Ghana. Closer to Accra or 0,0
From the sounds of it you have not installed and/or registered FSUIPC which sends your coordinates to SquawkBox and it currently sees you in 0,0 (Lat, Lon)
Install and register FSUIPC in your FS and all will be fine.
By Andreas Fuchs 810809
#523993 Normally the program that connects the SIM with VATSIM should not have any influence on the location or other settings in the SIM. But I am not using Flight Gear, so I am not competent to answer that question.
By pavlin stanchev 1361882
Clarke Kruger 847916 wrote:Except if you look at his screen shot he's south of Ghana. Closer to Accra or 0,0
From the sounds of it you have not installed and/or registered FSUIPC which sends your coordinates to SquawkBox and it currently sees you in 0,0 (Lat, Lon)
Install and register FSUIPC in your FS and all will be fine.

The program you are telling me about is not held the FG sim. I'll wait till tomorrow, I tough I will get good help. The guy is regular VATSIM user, he used to use it with FG and he knows how to connect it properly. Prob. he'll find what I am wrong. Thx for the replies, I really appreciate them.