- Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 pm
+1 to the RXP recommendation...
GSN430w or GNS530w or both with crossfill:http://www.reality-xp.com/flightsim/index.html
You can get a legit Oct 2009 navdata update via this link:http://www.simforums.com/forums/gns-waa ... 34067.html
OR if you happen to fly for real or have a worldwide.bin file from a real trainer (like a Jepp subscription) you can use that too.
Some addon planes will easily integrate the RXP addons... these come to mind (these are the best of the best), and there are lots of others you can manually edit the panel.cfg to include:
1) Carenado T210M *430 and or 530
2) Realair Duke (piston and turbine) *430 and or 530
3) Orbx Lancair *430 and or 530
4) Aerosoft Katana 4x *530 only
5) Lotussim L39 Albatros *430 only