VATEUD (Europe Division). Region (VATEUR) announcements will also be posted here
By Florian Harms 841181
#522201 Fellow friends,
VATEUD.NET is online again (since a few days). Few things will be tweaked the next weeks, but the basic stuff is available again.
The major reason why we had to take down the old site within hours has been discussed in other areas. But just to give you a hint: NEVER use pictures on a website you aren't sure about the publishing rights - I knew that problem was coming up with the old site, but I wasn't able to remove that old stuff and parallel building up a new site (and even I have a life to live) 8)

I would like to thank especially Morten and Nestor for helping with the content the last days. Again, the site is on its bases alive, but you can expect lots of more stuff to come on that platform.

Thanks for your patience

Flo
By Morten Jelle 1012739
#524368 We haven’t been able to use this on the new webpage yet. We are trying to find a new way of doing it at the moment. However, we got some other important topics to take care of first, so this is probably not going to be back before autumn this year.
By Kieran Samuel Cross 1298134
Morten Jelle 1012739 wrote:We haven’t been able to use this on the new webpage yet. We are trying to find a new way of doing it at the moment. However, we got some other important topics to take care of first, so this is probably not going to be back before autumn this year.

Will the old site be placed in archive, as the site before it was?
By Nestor Perez 1369273
#524376 I don't think it will, as that would mean uploading again to the server all that 'copyrighted' content which got it to be taken down.