VATEUD (Europe Division). Region (VATEUR) announcements will also be posted here
By Christopher Bennett 977457
#521695 Hello everyone,

due to technical difficulties, the Forum and Website of VATSIM Germany is not reachable at the moment. We are aware of the situation and will inform you as soon as the services are functioning again.
By Maximilan Friedrich 1444745
#530084 Hi there!
Recently I tried to sign up to VATSIM Germany. But I don’t get an email to complete the registration. Also I tried the reach the support via two different email addresses but also the delivery of both emails is not possible, because the Adressen are not reachable.
Is it a problem of me or general problem?
Greetings
By Andreas Fuchs 810809
#530087 Hi Maximimilian,

we are currently migrating our mail-server and other parts of our infra-structure to another machine. You will receive your e-mail by confirmation as soon as they are back up and running.

The current status of our mail-server is "in the news" at http://www.vatsim-germany.org and I expect our staff to post an update there once everything has been restored.
By Kevin Klein 1461506
#534773 Hey there. my status RIGHT NOW is that i am waiting for reply from the support. ( 3 days now i think).
is there a way to have a talk with someone from the GER website to help me "live" ? i would really like to get started :( :( :(

all common voicechats available
By Lars Bergmann 1357290
Kevin Klein 1461506 wrote:Hey there. my status RIGHT NOW is that i am waiting for reply from the support. ( 3 days now i think).
is there a way to have a talk with someone from the GER website to help me "live" ? i would really like to get started :( :( :(

all common voicechats available

While I cannot solve the issue right now I can tell you that the problem is your mail service provider - they will not accept any mail from VATSIM Germany at this time. We are talking to them to resolve this issue.
By Andreas Fuchs 810809
#535538 There was an attack to the old website of VATGER and the staff decided to play it safe. So they too down the old site and forum and phased-in the new website before they were completed. The change-over was supposed to be done later this year. As a consequence they are now working hard to bring back all essential systems, the STATS are probably quite far down in their list of items to solve.