You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Mic problem

Peter Lund 1139303

Peter Lund 1139303
Posted
Posted

Hi!

I'm having some problems with the ATC's can't hear what I'm saying cause it sounds "distorted" and "like echos". There is nothing wrong with my mic cause it works great when I use Skype for example. So I suspect that something is wrong with my settings in FSCoPilot or FSInn. Could someone help me here? I'm new to VATSIM so I don't know much about those to softwares really.

I'm using Windows XP and FSCoPilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3, my headset is pluged to the soundcard not USB.

Thanks

Peter

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
Hi!

I'm having some problems with the ATC's can't hear what I'm saying cause it sounds "distorted" and "like echos". There is nothing wrong with my mic cause it works great when I use Skype for example. So I suspect that something is wrong with my settings in FSCoPilot or FSInn. Could someone help me here? I'm new to VATSIM so I don't know much about those to softwares really.

I'm using Windows XP and FSCoPilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3, my headset is pluged to the soundcard not USB.

Thanks

Peter

Look at the resolutions provide in the FSInn/VATSIM FAQ. You can find it in the Installation sticky in the FSInn forum. Let us know which of the steps you do on your computer. One of will almost certainly resolve your problem.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!

Peter Lund 1139303
Posted
Posted

Look at the resolutions provide in the FSInn/VATSIM FAQ. You can find it in the Installation sticky in the FSInn forum. Let us know which of the steps you do on your computer. One of will almost certainly resolve your problem.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

http://www.apollo3.com/~ljames

Problem solved. I installed teamspeak and used the testing function and made sure it sounded good there and it worked fine in FSX after that.

Thank you, case closed.