You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Need Guidance....

John Llorens 1139627

John Llorens 1139627
Posted
Posted

Hello my Name Is John and Im new here, I just want to know how do you fly with somebody else, can I have step-by-step instructios? Sorrrrryyyyy for the incovinience.....

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

this might be the wrong forum, but your qn is not very clear. Fly with some else in what sense, as in share cockpit or just as a group?

If u mean shared cockpit, for FS9 u can use http://gates.to and for FSX you can go here

Whoever flies, keep the blue side up

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

John Llorens 1139627
Posted
Posted

Well, he is going to be my instructor and want to sow me some stuff. The Program is Great but I have to pay. any other suggestions?

Charan Kumar
Posted
Posted

Hi John, from you saying you want to pay, I am going to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume you are on FS9. FSX copilot is free comes with the s/w.

That said, I don't know of any other method for sharing cockpit in FS9. The only other way is for him to fly his own acft, probably the same one and then you follow him from your own acft. I can't think of any other ways

Sorry I cudn't help ya!!

When is your next Flight||VATSIM HitSquad Member, ZOA/ZAK/GANDER/P1

• 2 weeks later...
Brett Lucas 812099
Posted
Posted

Charan,

I'm gonna help this guy but I had no idea there was a program for fs9 to share the cockpit. Thanks for the link. 5 bucks is nit bad at all. You get 4 hrs free, but I fit a feeling we will p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] that mark. I'm setting up a SWA flt from KSTL-KLAS. That's a 3hr flight so maybe we could make the 4hr mark. I would hate to get cut off during our approach. Anyways, looking at Sunday on training him, so we will see.

Brett