Hi!

I have some problems with the waypoints on airways.

As you see on the picture below I only see the waypoints connecting to the airways.

I have tried to reinstall Euroscope and delete all the files and then load AIRWAYS.txt as FSNavigator data.

Pic 1: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/fligtplan.bmp

Pic 2: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/fligtplan2.bmp

Pic 3: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/fp.bmp

Anyone experienced this?

3500.png

No, there is no warning when ES load it or when I load it manually.

ES load:

Info: Loading FSNavigator AIRWAYS data C:\...\EuroScope\DataFiles\AIRWAY.txt file ...

Info: AIRAC Cycle : 0912 (19/NOV/2009 - 16/DEC/2009) - Rev.1

Manually load:

Info: Loading ICAO data from C:\...\EuroScope\DataFiles\AIRWAY.txt file ...

3500.png

I have been experiencing the same problem. The route in the FP would go like this: "FIX1 AIRW1 FIX2 AIRW2 ... FIXn". It would be shown like FIX1 direct FIXn (first waypoint direct last waypoint). I would then delete FIX1 and AIRW1, and then it would be shown correctly from FIX2 along all airways and fixes to the last fix.

Personally I don't think it's a FSNav problem. I had this problem since v3.1d (maybe even v3.1a, but I'm not sure), so I think it's a ES bug...

OK I need to take this topic back up again.

I've now checked and it seems my ES has trouble loading the airway data (as Todor suggested). The problem is that when I try to load the data it doesn't work. And I can't figure out in what of my settings file the paths to these files are supposed to be stored (and I've looked at the wiki but not been able to figure it out).

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia

The path is saved in your profile file (*.prf). Check "Setting airways AIRWAY.txt". This should be the specified file in order airways to be loaded (ICAO.txt is loaded automaticly with the AIRWAY.txt file path). Also after loading it exit ES saving everything it says it want to save (also you can hit Save Profile in the Connection Dialog just to be sure) and then open it again.

The path is saved in your profile file (*.prf). Check "Setting airways AIRWAY.txt". This should be the specified file in order airways to be loaded (ICAO.txt is loaded automaticly with the AIRWAY.txt file path). Also after loading it exit ES saving everything it says it want to save (also you can hit Save Profile in the Connection Dialog just to be sure) and then open it again.

OK,I checked my profile but the lines point to the right files so that doesn't seem to be it. It seems they don't load properly, but why I don't know

Johan Grauers

Event Coordinator - vACC Scandinavia