You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

My Special Gratitude

Houssein Adem 1087998

Houssein Adem 1087998
Posted
Posted

I’d like to thank you all guys, pilots from around the world who flew in and out of Tripoli international, guys from VATCAF, Thomas Mathieu for making my training opportunity with VATCAF possible, Alex Cohrs for technical supported me on ES, Tom Carter for being the HLLL CTR tonight, Michael Wöhry for coming around to help with practicing on ES and creating aut-ATIS for HLLL airspace, for Bernard Candela for helping getting my training take place and my special thanks goes to my best instructor, Mr. Mimmo, for his unmatchable patience, teaching determination and time devotion, I feel so proud and honored to be trained on a real world expert traffic controller’s hands and I hope that he’ll be my trainer on my C1 rating. Thanks a lot to VATSIM community for making the entire thing happened and possible. Thanks to all those been around sometimes to help and couldn't be around lately, hope everything will be ok with them and hope to see them around soon, i know i am forgetting lots of guys been around and helped alot, i am not forgetting about you as person, your names will come around sometimes soon .

I appreciate you all, wishing you the best of luck and have a nice day. God Bless