You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Tag Question

Christopher Mauro

Christopher Mauro
Posted
Posted

estag.jpg

How do you get the tags from a triangle to say a square like the uncorrelated tags?

Chris Mauro

Stephan Boerner 945550
Posted
Posted

Well, your picture seems to be a flightplan track. Is your question about changing the symbol for that (the right half of the dialog http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=Symbology_Settings), or do you not know how to correlate the flightplan to the radar track (http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=Professional_Radar_Simulation)?

For changing the symbol, it would be the

Every symbol can be customized in the right window using graphic commands. All coordinates are in pixels. They are very simple:

* MOVETO - to move the cursor to the specified location

* LINETO - draw a straight line from the previous position

* POLYGON ... - to draw a freeform polygon (the number of coordinates are limited to about 20)

* ARC - to draw part of a circle (angle values are in degrees)

* FILLARC - to draw a filled part of a circle

* SETPIXEL - to display an individual pixel

part.

Stephan Boerner

VATEUD - ATC Training Director

EuroScope Board of Designers | GVCCS Beta Tester

edff,euroscope,ger1oic,lhaoic.jpg

EuroScope Quick Start Guide

Christopher Mauro
Posted
Posted

Oh boy

Does anyone have an example that I can just copy and paste into my symbology settings for a coorelated aircraft but not tracked BUT has the callsign/info?

I just want it to be a square instead of a triangle...

Chris Mauro

Stephan Boerner 945550
Posted
Posted

My problem is, that I am really not sure if you understand your question yourself And if you do, then I don't understand it.

Symbology has nothing to do with callsign and info. The correlated symbol (for Mode C) is a square by default. So I still think, you are talking about a flightplan track, so you don't need to change the symbol but either correlate the flightplan to the radar target, or maybe switch to Easy Mode if you don't want the correlation at all.

If I don't get your question and you simply want a square, take the Default one from Mode C correlated. If you changed it use the "Default" button to get it back.

Stephan Boerner

VATEUD - ATC Training Director

EuroScope Board of Designers | GVCCS Beta Tester

edff,euroscope,ger1oic,lhaoic.jpg

EuroScope Quick Start Guide

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted
MOVETO -4 -4
LINETO 4 -4
LINETO 4 4
LINETO -4 4