You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Various questions

Steve Hall 988156

Steve Hall 988156
Posted
Posted

1. How do you get helicopters to take off an land in the simulation mode? It is .ctopp in Twr trainer

2. Is there a simple method of initiating a chat with a pilot etc without the need to use the .chat text command? A click on something?

3. How do you initiate a general ATC message as with / in VRC?

4. Any plans for book marks? I really miss the ability to quickly zoom and center to different locations when using extended cover. Is the only way to have several ASR files saved and used F7 to move between them? Seems comebersome for what could be an easy, and I imagine sought after, upgrade.

Many thanks.

David Saunders 818672
Posted
Posted

1, sorry dont know this one

2, not that iam aware of, ASEL .chat then ASEL, a window will appear , or ASEL .chat ABC123 message then ASEL

3, same way - / then message

4, Books are there but they are there to load up multiple ASR's really when you 1st load up, in your other sct menu item then general settings, Page 2, ASR display, this does 2 things loads up that ASR, but if already loaded it will switch between it, so as long as you remember which is which there you have the quick keys

non-discript self importance signature

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

Steve all is in the Wiki http://euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

4. No bookmarks, because the ability to load multiple ASRs (which is a much better then a simple bookmark, because you can have different settings for every ASR and thus for every position)

1. I'm pretty sure you have to do it as for planes: taxi to the active Rwy, then take-off, there is now hovering or lift off from position.

Jonas Eberle
Posted
Posted

2. sure there is and it is in the wiki also: F1,c . If you have the general option "use hovering tags..." on, you will not need any key more - if not: ASEL